Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Stampin Space Revisited!

I had even MORE fun with the Decor Elements last night while my family slept!
Here is the definition to the word "create" up on my stamp wall. it is right above my tools.
This is a pretty cool tool area. It's a fairly new addition to my stamp room. Only two trips to Ikea, and I basically own the whole store!
It's so nice to be able to put my hand on exactly what I need. AND NOW, I have a little inspiration on the wall right in front of me!
Here is a close up of "create" and a photo of another piece I put in my restroom, to accentuate the one I put in the kitchen. I think this is just fabulous! I can see I'm going to have a LOT of fun with this new product ~ now I need to place another order!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Selene, this looks GREAT!! I guess I need to get myself to Ikea's.. ha ha

I don't know if there's any help for me!

Julie H.
Morgan, Utah

Rachel said...

Wow I love how oraganized your stamping area looks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks--now I KNOW we HAVE to come to YOUR studio over my D/room!!!!
Nola