Friday, May 23, 2008

Something Special For Dad


Looking for something special for Dad? This is a terrific way to show the guy in your life how special he is!


First, I got my daughter in beside the sink and got her all messy with craft ink. We used her hands like human stamps and captured her handprint. Last year, I did something similar with tiles and ceramic paint, but this is much nicer!


When the image was on the paper, I hit it with the heat gun quickly to make sure it was dry, then put a good thick coat of crystal effects on top. My daughter's handprint will be forever caught in crystal. =)


This DSP is my husband's favorite (he loves the color) so I thought it would make something nice for his office for Father's Day.

Interested in making your own? This is a piece of cake! Just call me to schedule your private appointment! Each one will be slightly different and a one of a kind work of art ~ just like Dad!

Happy Memorial Day to you all.. Have a great weekend.

Selene~

2 comments:

carolm said...

way stinkin' cute selene!

they will go over like gang busters.

xoxo ~ carol

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Father's Day Chipboard...and you know how much I LOVE that DSP! I'll sign up for that class...and bring Jakob along. Perhaps a Grandpa board??
And a Leedalum board for me too???
Then I can pass on the info with some of Amanda's friends with kids and have a little class of my own?The wheels are spinning...
Thanks for the inspiration~

Bonnie