Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Casing Tuesday and this week's live video Stampin Up Spring & Easter Cards featuring Welcome Easter & Springtime Impressions Dies

Hello Friends! 

I had such a fun morning hanging out with friends on the live video. It's retreat week, so today's video was totally "on the fly" and we made up new cards as we went! I really LOVE the cards we came up with and plan to show them through the week, this week!


Here is a fun card that anyone can make. I cut a butterfly out of the center of a piece of whisper white measuring 4 3/4" x 3 1/2".


Then I layered a piece of the Pleased as Punch designer paper behind the opening (4 x 2 3/4").

Then, I just stuck the die-cut butterfly back in the paper that it came out of and attached a bow. Isn't that sweet?

I copied the layout from Page 10 of the current Sale a bration catalog and turned the sketch.











Here is a copy of the replay: 
I also shared some details about an upcoming milestone and shared that I'm SUPER close to earning the next incentive trip! Maybe this week! So grateful for all of you!

Thank you for stopping by! If you need any of the products from the video, below is a shopping list of what I used.

Love,

Selene




0 comments: