Thursday, January 30, 2020

Stampin' Up! Tropical Oasis Memories & More Card Pack Card features No Stamping!


Hello Friends!  

I am sharing this sweet layout from the CASE-ing Tuesday Sketch challenge this week.

I have to say that the cards from the tropical oasis card pack made this card go together in about 10 minutes, from start to finish.

I ran out of linen thread so I cut a single thread off some burlap ribbon to make my twine.  Necessity is the mother of invention! 
Cardstock Measurements:
Card Base: Balmy Blue, 11" X 4 1/4" scored in half at 5 1/2"
Layer 2: Balmy Blue,  5 x 3 3/4", embossed with the coastal weave folder
Layer 3: 3 1/4" x 2 1/4", memories & more card, cut down from 3x4"
Layer 4: Whisper White 4 1/4" x 3/4", with a sticker on top and trimmed

Thank you so much for stopping by today, here is a shopping list of what I used for products.

Love,
Selene

1 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Love this project and it looks amazing paired with Balmy Blue. I love the simplicity of the Memories & More Card packs and all the options you have using them. ❤️❤️❤️