Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Stampin' Up Hey Love - You Otter Be My Valentine Card - #CASEingtuesday185

Good Morning Friends!

Stampin' Up released so many amazing valentine products this year.  I almost forgot this SWEET stamp set called Hey Love by Stampin' Up!

Measurements:
Base: Lovely Lipstick, 4 1/4" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Layer 2: Soft Suede 4" x 3"
Layer 3: All my love Designer Series Paper 3 7/8" x 2 7/8"
Layer 4: soft suede 4 1/4" x 1 3/4", punched with the triple banner punch
Layer 5: whisper white 4 1/4" x 1 1/2", punched with the triple banner punch
Layer 6: Lovely Lipstick, pretty label punched shape
Layer 7: Sentiment is stamped in Soft Suede ink and punched twice to change the punch shape with the new Story Label Punch, being released on 3/1/19 to customers


I took the sketch from #CASEingtuesday185 and turned it on It's side to make this little guy, and my hubby laughed out loud when I showed him the card. Although if I were making a card for him, the Gorilla in this set would suit him more I think!  :)  See the whole set in the shopping list below.

I colored the otter with Stampin' blends and snuck in a preview punch that will be available on March 1st.  I will be live at 9AM over on my facebook business page to share all the details on how I made this card, and I'll post the replay here if you need it.

Want to play along?  We have a dedicated facebook group for everyone to play you can find at this link.  We also use the hashtag (search link) #CASEingtuesday185
Here's another closeup of my cute little otter.



0 comments: