Tuesday, June 2, 2015

6/1 Stampin' Up New Catalog, New Stamps! Endless Wishes and You've Got This. How to watercolor with blender pens and stamp off quick tip tutorial

Hello Friends!

I'm so excited about the new catalog that went live TODAY!  Oh my gosh, I've already placed two personal orders that I'm so super excited about!  Today, I would like to share this card using the You've Got this Stamp Set and Endless Wishes Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!  I did a similar card with my stamp clubs this month and they loved the technique.

I just changed up the sentiment to make it easier to put into my orders as thank you cards for this month



Measurements For This Card:
Base: Sahara Sand 8 1/2 x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Layer 2: Blackberry bliss 5 1/8 x 3 7/8"
Layer 3: Very Vanilla Card Stock 5 x 3 3/4"

In the video I show you how I got the super light background, by "Stamping Off."  It made the cool squiggle background.  Then I stamped, full strength in Blackberry Bliss ink, and moved it with a blender pen.  I only moved the color on the left and bottom, and I did speed up the video so you could see me watercolor the whole card, but it wouldn't take too long.  So, here's this Tuesday's Tip Video.


I am planning to share more videos (every Tuesday) so be sure to check back for a Tip Next Tuesday too!

Wish List for this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thank you so much for visiting me today!  

Love,
Selene Kempton

Stampin' Up! Creative Coach
Thank you for your orders with me  Shop here anytime!
Click here to join my team

1 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Your Card turned out so pretty! Thanks for Sharing. :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com