Thursday, March 12, 2015

3/12 Stampin' Up! Flower Patch, Clean and Simple, Stamps, Ink & Paper


Some days you just need simple.
I stepped out into my stamp room looking for some pin worthy inspiration,  and admittedly, I'm a little under the weather.  

What do you take for a headache? 

I personally, retreat to my craft room for some stamps, ink and paper.  

This week I'll be celebrating 9 years of creating with Stampin' Up!, and I'm really very grateful for so much.  Mainly, I am so grateful for the relationships that I don't know what I'd do with out.  You all know who you are.  

So very grateful, and how appropriate is this sentiment?  

This card was SO EASY to put together.  I'll give you some simple measurements, and instructions and call it a day. 

First, cut a piece of whisper white to 5 x 3 3/4".  Stamp the sentiment on the bottom left hand side of the card, then add three flowers (all in blackberry bliss ink).  

Layer that on top of a piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock cut to 5 3/8 x 4 1/8".

And layer it one more time, on a card base 5 1/4" x 4 1/2".

I added some of the incolor pack buttons, with self adhesive pearls on top.  

This is an awesome saleabration bundle, where you can get the buttons for free!  

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I'm so grateful to be able to share with you.  If you are looking for any of the items I used, there is a complete shopping list below.

Love,
Selene Kempton
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach

Thank you for your orders with me  Shop here anytime!
Click here to join my team



  
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

0 comments: