Saturday, February 28, 2015

Spring is in the air! Stampin' Up Nature's Perfection & Lovely Amazing You Sale-A-Bration Card Class

I am so happy February is OVER! Aren't you?

http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Flyer_SAB2_demo_Feb1715_US.pdf
My friends who live in Texas and Southern California keep sending pictures of their spring lawns. Although, this week even Texas had snow!  I just love the colors in this class.  The colors are so happy and make me long for spring! 

In the morning, there will be FOUR new Sale-A-Bration products available, only for the month of March.  For each $50 order, you can choose from one of these brand new product.  Click here for the complete flier.

If you want to see the full brochure, you can look at it here.

This class will be held on Thursday for my local customers. Click here to sign up for the class if you're local. I will also be sending directions to any long distance customers with any $50 order during the month of March.  I'm so grateful ~ thank you. 

The class uses the in color markers and aqua painters.  I really love working with aqua painters. 

If you are looking for a full listing of what I used, just check the list below.  The Nature's Perfection will be a Sale-A-Braion reward starting tomorrow. 

Thanks for stopping by today and letting me share some of the fun spring colors in this class with you! 

Before I let you go, I would like to ask the question.. If I offer this as a class to go, would you be interested?  Let me know what you think.

Love,
Selene Kempton
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach

Thank you for your orders with me  Shop here anytime!
Click here to join my team

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

0 comments: