Tuesday, August 5, 2014

8/5 Stampin' Up! Monthly Card Class with Selene ~ Sea Street and A Dozen Thoughts, now, to GO!

Do you live too far away to craft with me in person?  Maybe you missed this class and want to take it at your own time, at your own pace?

I have been working hard to bring you this new series of classes to go. I will be offering them every month for three months to try it out! 

Click here for more info and to Register.

Here is my first class to go, delivered by USPS mail to your door and your inbox.  (postage to your door,  included in fee) US only please.
What you get with this class:
  • Four Card Packets to complete the cards below including pre-tied bows and the rhinestones you need to complete your cards.
  • Access to four exclusive youtube videos to help you complete your cards.
  • A printable pdf document with directions and dimensions for each card so that you can reproduce them on your own again and again.
**NOTE** Stamps, Adhesive, and  Ink are not included, click here for a complete supply list of the extra items you may need if you do not already have them on hand.

Special Deal:  Bundle your card kit with the Sea Street Stamp Set, and take $5 off the stamp set price!  Additional kits availble, but limited quantity, while supplies last.

Class Fees:
Just the packets, pretied bows and Rhinestones = $25

Bundle Deal
The packets + Sea Street Stamp Set Clear Mount Add $14.71 = $39.71 (save $5)
The packets + Sea Street Stamp Set Wood Mount Add $21.68 = $46.68 (save $5)  

Shipping to your door is included in all the prices above


Class registration closes on 8/15.  I will order any stamp sets that day, and ship your kit complete with your projects by 8/29.  However, the packets are ready to go, so I will mail them once I have everything in my hands to send your way and notify you of the shipping via the USPS.
Want more than just the stamp set in my bundle?

Click here to go to my online store to get everything you need for the class.  I will email you with a code to take $5 off the class fee in your signup for the class HERE afterwards!  

Thanks for stopping by today!!


Love,


Selene Kempton
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach
Thank you for your orders with me  Shop here anytime!
Click here to join my team

0 comments: