Saturday, June 28, 2014

6/28 Stampin Up Updates and Blended Bloom Card Sample ~ Welcome to the team!

Hello Friends!

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for choosing me as your Stampin' Up demonstrator.  I am so very grateful for the opportunity to serve you.

I wanted to let you know about a few last minute deadlines and a few announcements I'm waiting for more information on. 
  1. $50 kit ends Monday!  Get yours today! (scroll down for more info on that).
  2. Designer Paper sale starts Tuesday, by 3 get one free. 
  3. Select colors of blendabilities markers will be available for customers to order July 1st.  The colors that are not available for customers, will be available to preorder for all demonstrators.  I have been waiting to show you all you can do with these.  I will be sending you more information on that in the coming weeks.   


Is crafting a big part of your life?
Would you like a discount on all your papercrafting supplies?
Or maybe you're looking for work?

There is room for everyone on my team!

I have sent FIVE of these pretty cards above today for the 5 new people who have joined my team since June 13th!  I have a few more of these sweet embossed cards ready to go when I welcome you to my team.  Here's the scoop!
 
For a limited time you can join Stampin Up! and my team for only $50!
It's an unbelievable value because you will get to pick $55 in product and receive 8 new catalogs and business supplies with your kit.  It's fully customizable and shipping is FREE!

This amazing opportunity will only last until THIS MONDAY June 30, 2014, so take what you already love doing-stamping and crafting-and make a little money while you're at it!

When you join the Stampers with HeART team during this limited-time offer, you’ll receive: 
  • Access to the Stampers with Heart Team facebook community 
  • $55 worth of products ~ free shipping 
  • A 30% discount on your first order (order must be $150 or more and placed within your first 45 days)
  • A 20% discount on all your orders  
  • Free Paper Pumpkin Kit.
  • Everyone is welcome from hobby stampers to business builders.  There's a spot for everyone in my group.
  • Plus, a half-hour one on one monthly training call with me if you choose to take advantage.  I will help you with a business plan to reach your goals, whatever they may be.
  • Monthly in person meeting.  
Our team meetings are always amazing.  We swap cards, and hear from demonstrators and what they are working on in their stamp rooms!  At the July 13th meeting Colleen G will teach us about a cool new blendabilities technique, and we will hear from Eliana S, who will share a little bit about her stamping journey.  I love my team and I'm sure you will too! 

If you've got questions, feel free to give me a call at 978-423-9994 or if you're ready to go, here's the link to sign up!
Finally, a little bit about this card.  This was made with lost lagoon cardstock and marker, and white embossing powder.  I just embossed the image then colored selected areas with the marker.  it's a stunning effect and I like to color. :)


Thank you for stopping by today!


Love,


Selene Kempton
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach
Thank you for your orders with me  Shop here anytime!

Want a new job or just a discount on all your products?

Click here to join my team $50 sign up special ends June 30th!

0 comments: