Monday, February 24, 2014

2/24 Stampin' Up Label Love Birthday and Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper and the scalloped tag topper closure card

Good Afternoon Friends!

I'm so excited about this week's stamp club meeting!  This month, we have several new members, all my clubs filled, and I'm starting a fourth group of 10!  wow!

Over the years my stamp club has become like my family. Here is one of the projects we are making this month. 

I just love the sweet sorbet designer series paper!  The packaging says that the color is pool party, but there is also a lighter blue in there, which I realized is soft sky!  So that's my base color. 

I love layers, and layering punches.  I used the framelits from apothecary accents for the black, and the modern label punch on top of that.  The happy birthday comes from the Label love stamp set, which is bundled with the punch to save you 15%, love that!  I just love the softness of the blues, contrasting with the stark black!  My club gals are going to have a ball with this... its' so easy to make.

If you are local to me and would like to attend stamp club, just click here to register.  You can come up to two times before deciding if you want to join. but when you get FREE STAMPS, who wouldn't want to be a member?  Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Love,

Selene Kempton
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach
Thank you for your orders with me  Shop here anytime!

0 comments: