Thursday, June 13, 2013

6/13 Stampin' Up! Wildflower Meadow Celebrate Card

Good Afternoon Friends!

One of my favorite new things from the brand new idea book and catalog is the Wildflower Meadow Background Stamp and matching embossing folder from Stampin Up!  In a few short minutes, you can have a GORGEOUS card made and be ready to roll and celebrate any occasion! 
I know, for me that summertime should be fun time and it's also a time when there's a TON of things going on, between graduations and summer parties.  Having a way to make a quick card is so important!

This card uses 3 colors Tangerine tango, soft suede and very vanilla.  Seriously a stamp and go type of card.  For best results, lay your stamp on the table and ink it up so that it's just laying there.. Lay the tangerine tango piece of paper on top of your inked stamp, and grab a piece of computer paper to lay on top.  Next, just smooth over both papers with an open hand so you get all the little polka-dot details.

After stamping, I ran this through the big shot with the coordinating embossing folder.  It really makes it pop!  I added a bit of Victoria, vintage style ribbon and some pearls to match.  So easy and perfect for summer! 

So here's the best part!! You can get both the wood mount or the clear mount stamp set and embossing folder in a bundle!

The wood mount is $21.95 and the clear mount is $18.50.  What's better than coordinating products?? Saving money by getting a bundle of course!!  Woot!    If you're shopping with me, you also qualify for stamping rewards (check out my rewards program link above).  Thanks for all of you who have chosen me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, come here for inspiration, leave me kind messages or are just my stamping friends!  I'm so grateful.

Love, 
Selene Kempton

0 comments: