Tuesday, November 13, 2012

11/13 Stampin Up! Merry and Type ~ 25 Days of Christmas Day 18

Good Evening Friends!

On a personal note, it was a long day.  I spent the morning at various doctor offices.  Turns out I have a hernia that is in need of some repair.  Ugh! So, I started the process today and will be getting a second opinion.  Take no offense doctors, but I do believe they call it a "practice" for a reason!  :)

I'm excited about sharing today's Merry and Type Clean and Simple Christmas card.  I made a pretty bow, and had a few tails coming out of it.  My friends who have been in and around the studio especially loved the mini pearls going across the inside of the ribbon and on the tops of my champagne glimmer trees.  

The coolest thing about this card?  The glimmer paper came from SCRAPS!  I have two other scrap projects.. Use up those little bits of supplies you might have hanging around!
Once again, I started with MY GREEN, Artichoke.  It's really so beautiful and I wish I had 100 more accessories in that color.  I added perfect plum to the peace on earth sentiment, and embossed with the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder.  

Measurements:
Base: Whisper White 11 x 4 1/4", scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
Layer 2: Always Artichoke 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Layer 3: Whisper white 5 x 3 3/4"

Shopping List:
Stamps: Merry & Type Wood mount 122550 / Clear Mount 122552
Ink: Markers in Artichoke and Perfect Plum.
Accessories: Self Adhesive Pearls, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder,

Until tomorrow!  :)
Thanks for stopping by today!
Rubbah hugs,


Selene Kempton, Creative Coach
Sr. Manager
My Stampin' Up! Store / 25 Days of Christmas Projects!
Money Raised for Breast Cancer last month with my stamping buddies $3855 ~ Making Strides

0 comments: