Monday, November 21, 2011

One day sale and holiday extravaganza!

Good Morning Friends! Are you ready for the HOTTEST sale of the year from Stampin' Up? Here are the details of the sale that starts today!

Holiday Extrav

Early!! Black Friday


SALE
Save up to 60% Starting Today!!!

Two items are today only

Black Friday Offer

Who doesn't love a sale?!? Wahooo, the Black Friday has started early!

I've been here in my jammies, looking at the goodies all morning and there are some items that I'm not going to be able to live without. Beat the holiday shopping rush and do it from the comfort of where ever you are! My Digital Studio downloads 25-40% off and the simply scored tool and new cookie presses are on sale only for today! Check out my favorite picks below!

A little bit of info for you... There are two items that are ONLY going to be discounted today and the rest will be available all week!

Click here for a printable PDF to see all the items and discounts in one spot.

After looking at the pdf,click here and go shopping! (note ~ the items in the cart will show the discount at checkout).

I'll be around all day if you need help with your online orders. 978-423-9994.

Happy Shopping!! Below are a few of my favorite things from the list! So hard to choose!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I hope you have a beautiful day surrounded by those you love.

Also ~ in the marketplace, I know you have lots of choices. Thank you for choosing me as your Stampin' Up demonstrator and supporting my local small business.

Rubbah Hugs,
Selene

50% Off

Many Merry Messages! wood mount stamp set.

Sale Price $17.48

30% Off

Scalloped Dotted Ribbon Bundle in Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, and Old Olive. It is 1/2 inch wide and has dots on one side, plain on the other!


Sale Price $22.26

50% Off

Occasions Alphabet!! I LOVE this set!!
Sale prices:
Wood $21.98, clear $15.98

30% Off

Glimmer Brad Bundle

The Online Extravaganza Glimmer Brads Bundle contains three Glimmer Brad assortments-Basics, Brights, and Subtle-all for 30 percent off the retail price! Each assortment contains

40 3/8" brads in five colors (8 ea. of 5 colors):
* Basics: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Champagne, Silver, Gold
* Brights: Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive
* Subtles: So Saffron, Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Marina Mist

Sale Price $10.40

Like me on Facebook

0 comments: