Friday, September 30, 2011

Saturday Sketch Challenge 223

I had so much fun with this week's sketch challenge from stamping 411.

I started with the top note die and cut a Cajun craze and shimmer white piece from it. I cut that white border off the shimmer and sponged it with cajun ink. I used pumpkin and cajun ink on the pumkins and used the rock and roll technique.

So measurements:
Base: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded in half at 4 1/4"
Layer 2 Whisper white 5 1/4" x 4
layer 3: 3 pieces of DSP cut to 3 3/4" x 1 3/4"
Very easy but lots of fun! I love the layered ink and the fun sentiment from petite pairs!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Very fun Halloween Card....I love how you mixed up the DSP. Too cute!

jjcreations said...

These pumpkins are so much fun! I love the different papers you've used too.

jjcreations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margaret said...

Love this! That hat and coordinating ribbon really caught my eye! Great card!

Unknown said...

How fun is this!!! Too stinkin' cute!! I just had to get this stamp set so I better be inking it up!!