Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hostess and Club Appreciation

Hostess appreciation is a time that I spoil my hostesses from the past year (or two) and show them how much I really do appreciate their business and friendship.

I always try and spoil my customers, but this year, I think that I really hit the mark this year!

When they arrived I presented them with a 2 year planner, decked out in stampin up style, and I presented folks who had a party AND belongs to stamp club another special gift. Each of these folks received a hand decorated pouch and 5 handmade cards.

So step into my studio. Here is the countertop which has all the goodies I gave out.
Next, we did some make and takes... It's always fun to make cards, but 3D items are so much more fun! So we made these two adorable boxes. The milk carton is available for sale starting tomorrow, so they got spoiled using some of the new goodies even before they became available!
Next I presented each person with a portfolio ~ that holds a mini sized notebook (and the calendar). The fancy favor box makes a great pen holder for the top of a desk, wouldn't you say?... and that awesome treat ~milk box holder, houses about 3 mini reese's peanut butter cups stacked on top of one another. (although I think most of my guests ate thiers! I hope you enjoyed a little peek into what's available here at my stamping pad. If you live close, why not book a party or private class during Sale-A-Bration? There are LOTS of FREE stamps to be earned!

Plus, you can claim your spot in next year's invitation only ~ spoiling event!

Rubbah Hugs,
Selene Kempton

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun and I am enjoying my goodies in the new year - it's all about the organization! :-)
- ChristineM