Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mojo Monday ~ On Thursday

I actually made this mojo Monday card on Tuesday this week. With long weekend camping trips it seems to throw me off for the entire week. Anyway, here's another mojolicious sketch to play along with.

If you like sketch challenges, check back here on Saturday morning. A few friends and I are starting a new blog that will feature a sketch on the weekend and will go back to the basics for a stamping how to of sorts. Our first post is, "how to read a ruler" and moves forward from there. There are so many new stampers that get their bag and are frustrated with the "how to cut the paper" challenge, and we are encouraging these folks to play along by providing measurements. I'm very excited.

Anyway, what a fun sketch this one is. I started by sponging a bit of baja ink on the fabric flower from the pretties kit. I also used the same ink to sponge around my card front (second layer) and to stamp my butterfly and sentiment. I cut the butterfly out leaving a bit of white and used snail to attach the flower to the two panels. Then i used a dimensional to attach the butterfly, and a glue dot to put the half bead pearl on there. This was a quick and simple card with a gorgeous layout! Awesome and mojolicious!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Beautiful card, I love the butterfly layered on the flower from the pretties kit.