Sunday, April 26, 2009

Many Masculine Cards ~ boxed set Class

Finding the perfect card & gift for a man is always challenging ….until now. Be ready for any occasion with this fantastic set of four masculine “fun-fold” cards and briefcase-shaped gift box. Each card is based on an original template and is created out of one sheet of DP making it a unique card & gift-card holder- in-one!

Date: June 3rd
Time: 6:30 PM
Cost: $25
Location: Selene’s Stampin” Pad
To reserve your seat please call or email me at e.selene@verizon.net.


Are you a demonstrator who would like to offer this class to your customers?? Send me an email for the details!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!!! I love this set!!! I am always needing masculine cards and am not very good at them!!!

Stop by my blog today for the tour!!! I am on tour #1 stop #3. There is lots of great work out there on our tour!!

Take care lady!!!