Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Brian and I at the beach and a card share

Aloha from Hawaii. Aloha can mean hello and goodbye in Hawaian, but it is also a term that is used for sharing the love of the island. So "give me a little aloha baby". Did you know that when you mix a bashful blue watercolor crayon with a sage shadow one, you make BAJA Breeze? I colored on this ducky's bow with both colors and blended them with a blender pen. Easy peasy!

And a quick photo of Brian and I yesterday visiting a beach on the way to the volcano. This is Brian and I on one of Hawaii's black sand beaches! Thanks to Stampin' Up! for a vacation I will not forget.

3 comments:

carolm said...

very cool. i've never seen black sand. send me some. ;)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Aloha! Cute card.
- Christine M.

Amber said...

What a simple, elegant card.