Hello Again Friends,
This card uses the same supplies as yesterday, but achieves a totally different look! I just can't get enough of this gorgeous color combination featured on this card made with the Thoughtful Branches bundle! #thoughtfulbranches #stampinup
Here's some fireworks with the Thoughtful Branches Bundle!
- Score a piece of Crumb Cake card stock in half at 4 1/4". Cut and fold it in half the other way at 5 1/2".
- Cut a piece of Watermelon Wonder Card Stock to 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Card stock to 5" x 3 3/4"
- Stamp the sentiment on the bottom left hand side of the White layer.
- Stamp the curved lines in a pattern heading toward the top right hand side of the card. (optional) trace over them using a Soft Suede Marker for Dynamic effect.
- Stamp the hearts on the top right as shown above.
- Apply wink of Stella Glitter Brush to the top of the stars and the swirls and you are done!
Did you miss the signup for this awesome class?