I have not been able to put this stamp set down and I have so many samples to share with you! In fact, i have just TWO card kits left out of my second batch for the class to go on this! I just can't get enough of this gorgeous color combination featured on this card made with the Thoughtful Branches bundle! #thoughtfulbranches #stampinup
Anyone who knows me well know's I'm all heart. I walk through life and hold on to those people who I know are part of my tribe. I think we all do to some extent! This card is SO ME! :) It's simple and a little vintage and I just used some heart framelits to make a paper mask, and stamped the tree top through the mask and Holla Holla! A gorgeous tree card!
- Score a piece of Crumb Cake card stock in half at 4 1/4". Cut and fold it in half the other way at 5 1/2".
- Cut a piece of Watermelon Wonder Card Stock to 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Card stock to 5" x 3 3/4"
- Stamp the sentiment on the bottom right hand side of the White layer.
- Stamp the tree trunk as shown using the Crumb Cake Ink Pad.
- Using a large heart from the Sweet & Sassy Dies, cut a heart shape into a piece of scrap card stock.
- Lay the paper down, on top of the tree so you can see the tree base.
- Stamp the Watermelon Wonder tree top, on top of both pieces, so you are looking through the cut shape in the cardstock.
- Attach all the cardstock layers together using fast fuse.
- Take a 16" piece of burlap and cut down the edge to open the side of the ribbon. Remove two strands from the "inside" of the ribbon. Tie them in a bow and attach the bow to your card with a glue dot.
- Enjoy! :)
Did you miss the signup for this awesome class?