Hello Again Friends,
This card uses the same supplies as yesterday, but achieves a totally different look! I just can't get enough of this gorgeous color combination featured on this card made with the Thoughtful Branches bundle! #thoughtfulbranches #stampinup
Here's some fireworks with the Thoughtful Branches Bundle!
- Score a piece of Crumb Cake card stock in half at 4 1/4". Cut and fold it in half the other way at 5 1/2".
- Cut a piece of Watermelon Wonder Card Stock to 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Card stock to 5" x 3 3/4"
- Stamp the sentiment on the bottom right hand side of the White layer.
- Stamp the leaf pattern shown up the left hand side of the card with Watermelon Wonder Ink. Clean the stamp then stamp the same stamp in Crumb Cake Ink right beside it.
- Stamp a leaf coming off the sentiment in Crumb cake while you have the stamp out.
- Attach the top two layers of cardstock layers together using fast fuse.
- Take a 16" piece of burlap and cut down the edge to open the side of the ribbon. Tie them around your card and create a bow.
- Attach the top two layers onto the card base using fast fuse adhesive.
- Enjoy! :)
Did you miss the signup for this awesome class?