Good Morning! Similar supplies to this week's card but WAY more simple! This one is only one layer! #thoughtfulbranches #stampinup
- Score a piece of Crumb Cake card stock in half at 4 1/4". Cut and fold it in half the other way at 5 1/2".
- Stamp the sentiment on the bottom right hand side as shown above.
- Using the crumb cake ink pad, stamp the leaves across the top and one above the sentiment.
- Clean the stamp, using stampin mist and scrub.
- Stamp the leaves in Watermelon Wonder ink right underneath that top line.
- Take a 16" piece of burlap and cut down the edge to open the side of the ribbon. Take two strands from the side and tie them around your card and create a bow.
- Enjoy! :)
Did you miss the signup for this awesome class?