Did you think I was done with this stamp set? No way! #thoughtfulbranches #stampinup
- Score a piece of Crumb Cake card stock in half at 4 1/4". Cut and fold it in half the other way at 5 1/2".
- Cut a piece of Watermelon Wonder Card Stock to 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Card stock to 5" x 3 3/4"
- Stamp the sentiment on the bottom left hand side of the White layer.
- Stamp the three tree stamp using crumb cake right in the middle of the card.
- Stamp the leaves in Watermelon Wonder ink right on top.
- Attach the top two layers of cardstock layers together using fast fuse.
- Take a 16" piece of burlap and cut down the edge to open the side of the ribbon. Take two strands from the side and tie them around your card and create a bow.
- Attach the top two layers onto the card base using fast fuse adhesive.
- Enjoy! :)
Did you miss the signup for this awesome class?