Thursday, February 28, 2013

2/28 Team Swap Samples

Good Afternoon!

I've been cooped up in the studio making samples to share with you soon.  For today, I'd like to share with you the samples from my team meeting this month.  I hope you like them as much as I do!

This beautiful card is by Bonnie Merrill and Uses the Bloomin Marvelous stamp set and Sycamore street Designer series paper.
 Such a fun shape to stamp the word "brother", this card was created by Debbie Thomas.


 The wonderful clean and simple stamper Christine Crutcher made this cute project to share!

 This one was created by Diane Windrom

 Here's one by Regina Maginnis

And finally the headliner.  Joanne Cardone was gracious enough to present this gorgeous card that she cased from pinterest.  The girls had a ball putting them together!



I hope you found a little inspiration here today.  Thanks so much for stopping by! 


Love,
Selene
My Stampin' Up! Store

0 comments: