Good Morning Friends!
What's the coolest way you can think to use one of the new Doily's? I decided to make a very similar card to the one I did yesterday (addicted much?) and use the doily in a more "on purpose" way! What do you think?
I went over the step by steps on these techniques on yesterday's post but I'll do the quick version here:
- Emboss the flowers in white randomly down the left hand side of the card.
- Emboss more flowers in pool party right on top!
- Draw the cute sketchy lines with the white watercolor pencil (the one we never use)
- Sponge craft ink on top to get the chalk board look!
- Edge the sentiment with a 2 way glue pen and add dazzling details glitter.
The butterflies were embossed on a scrap paper and punched out with the new bitty butterfly punch and I added some random bling! to the front! This card is also for my design team work over on split coast stampers. :)
Here is a copy of the original challenge:
CCREW0213CF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM -- Catalog focus: I had a hard time picking one this month, but in the end went with doilies. Whether you use a real doily, stamp a doily, stamp on a doily, make something with a doily, die cut a doily, or whatever else you can think of to do with a doily the catalog is full of them!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
My Stampin' Up! Store