Good Evening Friends!
I made 22 of these cute little "Hello Kitty" Boxes for Alexis to bring to school yesterday on Valentines Day!
- The base of the box is the Fancy Favor Box by Stampin' UP!
- I cut the largest sized oval (that's not a scallop) from the new Oval framelits.
- Then punch two full hearts and stick them to the back of the oval to make Hello Kitty's ears.
- Next, I took some pretty in pink ink, and sponged it all around my kitty to add some color.
- Her nose is the small oval punch. I sponged it with Summer Starfruit ink.
- Her eyes are the 3/4" circle punch. I added the eyelashes with a black marker, and the white lines to make her eye's sparkle with a white gel pen.
- The bow, is one of the petals from the flower punch, I cut the bottom of the petal off and it sort of looked like a hershey kiss. Then I cut the tips off, connected them and added a 1/2" circle on top. That was all made with the real red glimmer paper.
- The whiskers, I cut on my table top paper cutter. First I cut strips to 4 1/4" down the middle, then cut 1/8" strips to make my whiskers.
- I grabbed my scalloped dotted border punch to make the handles. I made them all out of one 12 x 12 inch piece of whisper white card stock.
- The tags for the boxes were so easy! I just cut them out of the valentine paper which had these gorgeous hearts already cut! Easy peasy! I stuffed them with toys and candy (peanut free for one of the children to be safe).
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!