Monday, May 6, 2019

Stampin' Up!, Everything is Rosy - Cards 4 thru 8 (of 29)

Hello Friends,

Thanks for popping by today! If you missed yesterday's FB live replay, and the first four projects I made with this suite (live), you can click here for that post.

Today's cards feature a One Sheet Wonder from a 6x6" piece of designer series paper.


  1. I started by cutting the 6x6" piece down to 4x4."
  2. Next, I cut that piece on the diagonal to make the first two projects shown below.
  3. That left me with a 4x2" piece to add to the bottom of card three.
  4. The fourth project had a nice strip leftover, and I cut that to 5 1/2" x 1 1/2"




Card One uses the first diagonal strip right to the corner:



Card Two uses the other Diagonal piece, but i brought it in a little so you could see the white border of the card base:

Card Three uses the 4x2" piece of designer paper at the bottom of the card base:



Finally Card Four, the Designer paper piece is cut to 5 1/2" x 1 1/2":


To see me cut up this sheet, you can check out the video I made with yesterday's blog post here.

I have WAY MORE projects to share with you.  I'm going to break them up by the patterned paper I used and post them every day this week!  

Want to snag your kit before its GONE?  

Here's my Shopping list:



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Love,
Selene

1 comments:

Chris from Pella said...

Man Selene, you knocked the ball out of the park on this bundle of goodies. Dang, I wish I could swing getting that bunch. I am totally in love with these creations and going to see if I can access your facebook video. These just really caught my attention! Well done my friend!

Chris from Pella, Iowa