Friday, May 10, 2019

Everything is Rosy Cards 17-20

Hello Friends!

I'm a little later than normal today. I am working to pull EVERYTHING out of my craft room so we can lay a new floor this weekend!  

I ordered some new storage from Ikea and it's scheduled to be delivered on Monday, so we need to lay the floor to get ready for it!  :)  

This one is the designer paper that I call the lipstick swatch paper. It's so bright and pretty and makes some super pretty cards in a snap!  
I will try to post some photos of the renovation on my creative Facebook page later throughout the weekend!  Not a member?? Click here to request access. 

So, let's take a closer look at these projects!  These are so super easy, I'm going to skip the measurements today.  However, I cut the layers at the same time at the very beginning.  So if you check out the original video back this week, you'll see all the details for that.

For this one, I stamped off with a large flower on layer 3, then stamped the center full strength melon mambo on melon mambo paper.  So fun!  And these Glass, Rose Gold embellishments are amazing!! check out the square photo above, it's so hard to get a good photo of it that actually shows how pretty it is!


 Here's another look at card 17.  Happy Dance...

Card 18, same thing, thinner banner.  I used a blender pen and some melon mambo ink to color the precut embellishment.  Just color, pop it out of the sheet and add some Stampin' Dimensionals for hight.  Awesomeness!




Card 19, I used the two squares of the patterned paper and turned one so they are facing each other for visual interest.  What do you think?  Something different again...





For card 20, the designer paper is 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" and sliced at 1 1/2".  Then I just flipped the top over, so it came out of the same piece of designer paper.  Quick and pretty!  



Ready to shop?  Here's what I used. 




Thank you for stopping by today!

Love,
Selene

0 comments: