Saturday, May 11, 2019

Everything is Rosy cards 21-23

Hello Friends,
Here is the next batch of cards 21-23 using the Everything is Rosy bundle. The bundle comes with a whole bunch of pre-printed, die-cut embellishments and I still have a bunch left over. 
For the first two cards, I attached a bunch of the embellishments to a 5 x 3 3/4" piece of whisper white cardstock, then I ran the piece through the big shot with the rectangle framelit dies - so I got two cards out of the one sheet ad stitching on both the inside and the outside of that rectangle frame to add to both cards. 
The last card, I stamped and fussy cut the flower. (which I find relaxing) It does come with dies. 
So fun!







Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Below is the shopping list for the projects if you need it.

Love,
Selene


1 comments:

Chris from Pella said...

I sure hope they don't run out before I can order this. I was not even a fan of Melon Mambo and now I can tolerate it a lot better. Love these cards too. I think the font for the sentiments caught my eye as well as a lot of the other components in the set. If I miss out, oh well.....

Chris from Pella