Thursday, May 9, 2019

Stampin' Up! Everything is Rosy, Cards 15 and 16

 Good Morning Friends!

Today, This is cards (15 and 16 of 29) for the Everything is Rosy Bundle that I made
I photographed these a few different ways because it's hard to get the vibrant reflection in the shot. 
I have always loved a simple strip on the diagonal to add interest to a card, but I love even more the way this first project came together.  
I used a blender pen and melon mambo ink pad to add some color to the die cut image.  These die cuts came pre-embossed with the rose gold elements!  They are super fun and easy to work with!

Card 15:
The 1/2" strips of white extend to the edge of the card base from behind. Such a different look!

Base Layer: Thick Whisper White 8 1/2" x 5 1/2, scored and folded in half
Layer 2: (x2) Whisper White 1/2" strips of paper
Layer 3: Night of Navy 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Layer 4: Whisper White 5" x 3 3/4"
Layer 5: (x2) Melon Mambo Pattern DSP, of the Everything is Rosy DSP, 1/2" strips
Layer 6: Die Cut Embellishment from the suite, watercolored and popped up on Stampin' Dimensionals.

 Here's another look at the same card with a Navy background.  :)

Card 16 has a super simple layout. I love the single die cut that could get lost on the first glance but makes your eye come in for another peek!  :)

The measurements for this are super simple.  The designer paper is cut to 4" x 2 1/2", with the melon mambo mat, just an 1/8" bigger on two sides.  The congratulations is stamped on another one of the die cuts that came in the bundle and popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  Fabulous!!  


Thanks for stopping by today!  If I've inspired you to get your kit, I have easy ordering options/ my shopping list for all 29 projects below!  Thanks so much!

Love,
Selene




1 comments:

Karen's Kreative Korner said...

Card 15 layer 3 looks like Melon Mambo to me, not Navy. And I absolutely love it! So clever with the white diagonal stripe edges! Thank you!