I'm so happy to finally be able to announce the FOURTH ANNUAL Stamp Out Breast Cancer Event! 100% of all funds collected at this class will be given to making strides of Boston for Cancer Research!
During the process of creating this class, last years keynote speaker/survivor's words ring in my heart over and over. She said "Last year, I attended this event and was encouraged to go get a mammogram. You talked about the importance of early detection. I was diagnosed, treated, and today, I stand before you Cancer free, Thank you." I assure you there was not a dry eye in the hall, but the big thing that I pulled away from last years event was how stamping changes lives! Please join us and be a part of this fundraiser in any way you can. If you live far away, consider having your own event. Together we can make a difference!
Without any further, may I present, from my heart:
The Sweet Celebrations Class
Creating a World with More Birthdays!
Please join us on
Saturday, October 19th at 10AM
Harmony Hall, Dracut MA
Click here for the printable flier.
There are two ways to participate. Friends and stampers who want to attend the event, or just make a donation (minimum $20) to our team, will receive a 40 page detailed directions set for this beautiful set of cards with our great thanks.
Note to Stampin' Up! demonstrators!! If you want to offer this class to your customers, the class planner is for sale.
Introducing the Stamp Out Breast Cancer 2013, Class Planner
Every penny from the sale of this class planner will be donated to Making Strides, a Division of the American Cancer Society.
This planner is very special to me. It is my sincere hope that the sale of this planner will spur the idea for breast cancer fundraisers across the nation and maybe the globe. Together we can Stamp Out Breast Cancer and Create a World with More Birthdays, One card at a time!
So, here's what I'd like you to know before you buy.
I'd love for you to teach classes using my projects. Feel free to teach any of my tutorials as a class. You must charge for the class and it must generate revenue for you (or for your favorite charity) to distribute this template. You may use this template as a handout in a class, but please do not freely distribute this. Please respect my design work and do not forward, distribute, rewrite or copy this template otherwise. Please do not use my projects for a contest or publications.
$20 Class Planner Version - Demonstrators Only
- Project: 5 custom cards
- Time Estimate: 2 hours in a class of 8 people
- Level of Difficulty: 2 ~ This class involves simple stamping, cutting, and assembly
- Featured Products: Cycle Celebrations Stamp Set, Birthday Candles Wheel with Clear Mount Cling Foam and Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper
- Class Highlights
- Shopping List
- Pricing suggestions
- Time Estimate and Difficulty
- Info on printable workshop sheets, with a PDF at the end on how they should look when you open them in word.
The 40 Page Detailed DirectionsThe 10 Page Word document features the printable workshop sheets:
- Class Highlights
- Table of contents
- Shopping Checklist
- Step by step Cutting Guide
- Directions for the 5 cards (using over 120 full color photographs)
- No designer names appear in this file, so you can use it with your customers
- Photographs that are watermarked are generic.
- A one page workshop directions sheet for each project
- For each card, there is a second page with a shopping list on the back that is specific to that card project only.
- You can put your info at the bottom of the page, print and run to your workshop.
- This is to save you time if you choose to break up the class and use the cards separately from the box