Tuesday, October 15, 2013

10/15 By the Tide and a Dozen thoughts

Good Morning,

Happy Sale Day!  There are so many items on sale including the clearance rack, I don't event know where to begin on today's post!  The cute silver basics buttons used on this card are currently on the clearance rack for only $2.39 a pack!  I'll talk about how I made this card in a few moments, but I want to first tell you about the weekly deals from Stampin' Up! this week.  They are amazing!  I love the Stampin' Up! Self adhesive Pearls! 

So a quick note, when you put the item in your card, the discount doesn't show up till you are checking out, but you will get the discount before you check out. 
 



Argyle Textured Impressions Item # 127750  
Regular Price: $7.95 US
Discounted Price: $5.96 US


Basic Pearl Jewels Item #119247

Regular Price: $4.95 US
Discounted Price: $3.71 US


Deco Labels Collection Framelits Dies Item # 130102

Regular Price: $24.95 US
Discounted Price: $18.71 US


In Color Dahlia's Item # 127556

Regular Price: $7.95 US
Discounted Price: $5.96 US
Sophisticated Spook Ensemble Digital Download Item #131513

Regular Price: $14.95 US
Discounted Price: $7.48 US

Sweet Treat Cups Item #116802

Regular Price: $2.95 US
Discounted Price: $2.21 US
Too Exciting!!  So how about more details on this adorable Lobster Card? 

The AWESOME Lobster comes from the By The Tide Stamp Set, and The words, you made my day come from the REALLY cute stamp set A Dozen Thoughts

I used a real red ink pad for both the lobster and the sentiment. 

The designer Paper comes from a paper stack called I AM ME.  Love that, and I love the colors and bright happy paper.

I came up with the idea of this card for my daughter's 3rd grade teacher.  Her favorite food is lobster, and this is the layout that came into my head.  Really happy design and I didn't even use the big shot!  Gasp!  :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you're inspired to stamp something fun!  

Much Love,


Selene Kempton

0 comments: