Wednesday, September 26, 2012

9/26 Stampin' Up! Evergreen and Shimmer paint Video



Good Evening Friends,

Yea!!  I made my second video.  I wanted to show the amazing fun I had with shimmer paint while making this pretty card. 

Measurements:
Base: Vanilla, 8 1/2 x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Layer 2: Early Espresso, 5 x 3 3/4"
Layer 3: Vanilla, 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"
Layer 4: Champagne Glimmer Paper, cut with large scallop egdelit.  Also, I punched the star out of this layer.
Layer 5: Vanilla, large piece from the apothecary accents framelit.
Layer 6: Very Vanilla Seam Binding.





 

Shopping List:
Stamps:
Evergreen, 127970 Wood, 127973 Clear Mount

Ink:
Espresso Ink Pad, Champagne glimmer paint

Paper:
Espresso, Vanilla and Glimmer Paper (Champagne)

Accessories:
Apothecary Accents Framelits, Large Scallop edgelits, big shot die cutting machine, Lacy Brocade Embossing folder.

Thanks for visiting!!
Rubbah hugs,

Selene Kempton
Online Ordering

3 comments:

Margaret Raburn said...

Hi Selene,
Your card is simply beautiful! I love it! Thanks for making the video and sharing your techniques! Love ya!

Erna Logtenberg said...

Your card is gorgeous! Thanks for the video, nice to hear your voice =) I'm gonna use my shimmer paint again!

sdifuntorum said...

How simple I was thinking of buying some shimmer paint Now I know what and how to use it. Thanks