Monday, May 7, 2012

Make A Cake ~ Sneak Peek

Good Afternoon Friends!

One of the things I LOVE about Stampin' Up, is that when I do well, the company rewards me.   the main parts of this card were all free items I received while sharing what I love with friends.  I was lucky enough to have 4 people join my team during Sale - A - Bration and these two stamp sets were part of a free bundle I received with my first order on May 1st.

Stamps: Make a Cake and Itty Bitty Banners, which by the way has it's own new framelits to match.  I cut the congratulations banner with the framelit that matches this stamp set. 

Ink:  The new in color inkpads and markers in Midnight muse, Primrose Petals and Summer Starfruit.  (sigh)...

Accessories: I used a border punch on the primrose petals layer under the designer paper.  Jewels, and that FABULOUS designer paper is called Patio Party.  I also used the polka dot embossing folder.

I stamped the cake on the Baja Breeze top layer.  then stamped it again on whisper white.   I hand cut the whirlies on the top of the cake as well as the cake itself, popping that layer up on dimensionals.  :)

So in the new patio party paper, here are the colors:

Patio Party ~ Baja Breeze, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White

I'm sorry to cut this post short but I have a DATE with my 7 year old!  I just wanted to share this sweet project with you.  I'll have more to share soon!

Hugs,
Selene
Shop 24/7 at my stamping store

1 comments:

Rose said...

Very cute card and congratulations on recruiting four people during SAB.