Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Simple and Elegant Birthday Card

Hey There Friends!

Today's card share is a simple yet elegant birthday card. This is for a new style workshop I've been offering. Guests will be able to make this into a thank you or any greeting that's on the table and they make 3 of the same design.

Very simple, but very pretty.. It's a monochromatic design, meaning it only uses one primary color. In this case, the marina mist color and off white.

If you have some time today, there's a very special guest blogger over on stamping 411. I hope you have a chance to go check out her work. It's very awesome!

Happy Wednesday!

Selene Kempton

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Beautiful! Love the monochromatic, especially that color! TFS!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oooh! I am liking the look of that Marina Mist! Think my sis will love it ... she is a blue girl! Only 7 days ... and my wish list is at the ready! Bring on Sept 1 ... when the AUS catty is released and I can order that gorgeous embossing folder! Hugs Andrea xxx