Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Friday Night Summer Oasis Class

What a wonderful way to wave goodbye to the summer mini! This bright and colorful designer paper makes an amazing set of note cards that would be perfect for a gift for anyone!

Date: Friday, August 27th
Time: 6:30PM
Cost: $25
Location: Selene's Stampin Pad

Please email me to sign up for this class: e.selene@verizon.net

Are you a stampin up demonstrator who would like to offer this class to your customers? Just email me for more details

2 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Ohh great set!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi Selene! I'm sorry I have been MIA! My internet is the bane of my life ... and just refuses to go faster than walking pace once the clock hits 6pm! I just cannot blog at night anymore (which is the most convenient time) because of the speed. My dh is trying to investigate the prob ... and in the meantime I need some patience! Off to check out the gorgeous creations that I have missed! Hugs Andrea xxx