Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cards And Things Challenge

My friend Krista over at Cards & Things asked me to be the guest designer for August. This week's challenge is a color challenge. Night of Navy, Baja Breeze and Basic Grey are the colors.

One of my BFF's lost her sister this week and I really wanted to make a card for her to show support. I think that this color scheme really lends itself to a sympathy card, and here's the one for miss Diane.

Please pop over to the cards and things blog and let them know I sent you!

Have a great day!
Rubbah hugs,
Selene

3 comments:

Michelle-Jersey Girl said...

Another beautiful card. You know, I have to admit I don't even like that flower stamp, but on this card it's gorgeous. What a great job...I love this card!

Leigh said...

Selene, this is the perfect card to show support. That flower is in our new catalogue coming up and is on my list. I love it.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

This is just so beautiful Selene! I am so sorry for your friend's sister. A friend of mine lost a son this week ... sadness all around! Can't wait to get my hands on that stamp set ... and embossing folder! Bring on Sept 1! Hugs Andrea xx