Monday, August 2, 2010

Looking to secure a space

Hey There Stampers!

I thought I would see if any of my blog readers have ideas for me! I have tried to secure a location for a Breast Cancer Stamping Fundraiser on World Card Making day, October 2nd. I thought that I was all set, and I hit a bump in the road and my location has fallen through.

Do any of my local readers, know anyone at a hotel or professional meeting space that could help me secure a space for that date.

I plan on paying for the room out of pocket, so that we can donate EVERY CENT collected to go to the making strides charity for Breast Cancer. Please email me at e.selene@verizon.net if you can help me! I will share some projects later on. (((rubbah hugs)))

Selene

1 comments:

Teresa C said...

Hi

I did a stamping workshop to raise money for the Avon Breast Cancer walk. A local church let us use their room without charge once they understood that all proceeds went to a charity