Sunday, February 1, 2009

Regular Friday Night Girls Group

I'm really excited about this month's "Friday Night" class. Many of my customer's have been requesting cool birthday projects so here's one that everyone will really remember!

This class will be held on Friday, February 20th at 6:30 at my home. If you are interested in attending or are interested in a class to go, just send me an email at e.selene@verizon.net.

Make your next birthday celebration an event to remember when you gift your friend or loved one with this mouth-watering cupcake - themed card set! Are you a demonstrator who would like to offer this class to your customers? Just send me an email to get started!


1 comments:

Kristin Moore said...

Oh how clever and adorable! Your customers will love it! now all you need is the new cupcake die for the Big Shot!