Thursday, February 5, 2009

Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration #40 ~ A card for Michele and Dean

Here is another fabulous color combination by Kristina Werner.

I received some shocking news this week from my very good friend Michele. Her hubby has taken ill and they have been told that it is going to be a long road. When I saw these colors, I thought that it was just what I had been thinking about. I needed to make a card for Michele and Dean.

This is a gorgeous color combination ~ and something I would have not chosen on my own! Thanks Kristina for another wonderful color combo! I cant wait to get this one in Michele's mail box.

Rubber Hugs,
Selene Kempton

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! This was a tough challenge and you used the colors beautifully!

Winter said...

Your card is so pretty! I wasn't to sure of the color combo, but your card makes them look perfect together! I'll be praying your friends husband has a speedy recovery!

Andrea said...

Elegant card. Wonderful. Thanks for your comment.

Mary said...

Beautiful! I love this set and can't wait to use it!

Basement Stamper said...

so sorry to hear of your friend's illness. This card is beautiful and I'm sure they appreciate it and your friendship.

Anonymous said...

You used these colors so soothingly! I never would have thought a reflective card could be done with this combo....very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Selene, your card is beautiful!!! I love everything about it. I'm sure your friends will appreciate it.
I'm hoping I can squeeze in this challenge yet this week.

Yaneri said...

Cool Selene! This is very pretty! Colors do indeed match!
This is my 1st CC for me!

Andrea said...

Wow beautiful card.
xAndrea

Anonymous said...

i love your card - very pretty!

Heather P. said...

Oh, this is gorgeous!

Tracey Old said...

Very elegant love your card.

Shawntel said...

I love this image, it is so pretty! I love the detail you put into it! Great Job on the challenge!

Unknown said...

a Very lovely card!

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! Your design is gorgeous, and use of the challenge colors is perfect! An excellent card for your friend and her husband.

sburiel said...

I love this set! I can't wait to order it! Great card!

Anonymous said...

You've done a great job!

Kristine said...

Very cute! I really like that stamp set. I guess I'll have to add that one to my wishlist :)

Anonymous said...

Great use of the challenge colors - the result looks wonderful!

Cindy