Saturday, February 25, 2017

Stampin' Up Thankful Life Stamp Set ~ Sketch Happy

Hello Friends!

I have been playing with that sketch from my team's page again.  I love a good sketch challenge!  This time, I decided to make some cards with the Hostess Stamp Set from Stampin' Up Thankful Life.  I almost overlooked this set.  All 3 of the floral images line up perfectly!

I modified the sketch again slightly.

Here are my measurements:
Base: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored and folded at 4 1/4, sweet sugarplum

Layer 2a (top): 4" square, chocolate chip
Layer 3a (top): 3 3/4" Square, shimmer white
Layer 2b (bottom): 4 x 1, chocolate chip
Layer 3b (bottom): 3 3/4" x 3/4", shimmer white
Rouched Ribbon, Sweet Sugarplum

The vase is Sweet Sugarplum, stamped off once on a scratch paper.  I stamped the highlight for the vase full strength.

Next, I stamped the vine piece in Soft Suede.  I stamped off the lightest flower using the Sweet Sugarplum ink pad (meaning i stamped it on scrap paper first to make the second stamp lighter, then added the final flower full strength.  So it's really only two colors, but I love the stamped off effect for the flowers.  

I made a few extras for current customers who have placed some surprise orders on my page (thank you for that!).  



Is Crafting a Big Part of your Life?

There is a place for you on our team!  The Stamper's with HeART team are from coast to coast in the United States and are an amazing group of crafters.  They really have become my stamping family.

When you buy the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit and become part of my team, YOU have choices! We welcome happy shoppers who purchase the kit and join simply because they love stamping and would like their own discounts as well as those who would like to earn extra income! We welcome everyone!  

There is NO Risk, obligation, or commitment with this kit.  Test drive the demonstrator experience with one of the most amazing teams within Stampin' Up! You simply pick up to $125 in Stampin Up Product, you pay $99 with FREE SHIPPING on the kit and then you reap the rewards of being a member of my Stampers with HeART team!

Until the end of March you also get TWO FREE STAMP SETS!!  So the best deal in the book, just got better!

Just click the big grey button to Order Your Kit!


We offer:
  • Monthly Demonstrator Card Swaps 
  • A private Facebook group where you can ask questions and get support
  • A weekly sketch challenge to play along with
  • A monthly meeting (for local demos in MA)
  • Quarterly Virtual team meetings for those not local to Massachusetts.
  • Private (optional) one on one training is available.
  • Get 20%-25% off Stampin' Up! products or keep as "instant income to start with unlimited income opportunities
  • Pre-order new products before the customers sales period. Woohoo!!
  • Earn free hostess sets and merchandise faster because of your discount. 
  • Receive Stampin' Up!'s demonstrator magazine, Stampin' Success.
  • Be inspired by video tutorials and project ideas on the Stampin' Up! demonstrator web site and from our team members.
  • Earn free stamps with Quick Start, Sale-A-Bration and other promotions.
  • Qualify for cash bonuses, product bonuses, incentive trips and other awards.
  • Enjoy 2 free months of a personalized Stampin' Up! on-line store and blog (optional $12.95/mo. after trial) 
  • No penalty to drop.  If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin' Up quarter, you renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter.  If you don't reach $300 in sales or purchases, you can "drop" with no penalty.
Thank you so much for stopping by today.  Here is a list of all the supplies I used with links to my store in case you need any of them.  Please note this is a hostess only stamp set so you can earn one of these with any order or party over $150.  

Want to host a party?  Contact me today.  I can do parties both in person and long distance, just let me know!  :)

Thanks again for dropping in!  

Love,
Selene

0 comments: