Saturday, February 25, 2017

Reverse Words Stamp Set and Sketch challenge

Hello Friends!  I am so excited to share with you today using the new Reverse Words Stamp Set!  Every week, my team and I do a sketch challenge on our private team Facebook page.  This weeks sketch has me particularly inspired.  See, when I use a sketch challenge to create a card, it takes one of the design elements out of the mix, and seems to make the whole process go quicker!  This weeks' challenge looked extra challenging, but I omitted the bottom layer and flipped the sketch.  
Here are my Measurements:
Base Layer is: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded in half at 4 1/4", sweet sugarplum
Layer 2: 4" square, chocolate chip
Layer 3: 3 3/4", shimmer white, stamped with the Reverse words image.


I started by stamping the "cheers" from the Stampin' Up Reverse Words onto the shimmer white card stock.  Next, i painted on top with the clear Wink of Stella Glitter brush.  Next, I stamped the flowers from the Basket Bunch Bundle, and used the big shot to cut them out.  I used the wink of stella brush and a Sweet sugarplum marker, to add extra ink to the die cut flower.  


Next, I stamped the flower image multiple times to make a border down the left hand side of the card.   I painted on top with Wink of Stella.  If the directions didn't say on it that you are not supposed to wear Wink of Stella on your skin, I would probably use it as eyeshadow, it's so awesome!  I added a large jewel pearl to the top of each of the flowers to complete my cool border.  



Here is the supply list for this sweet and simple project, in case you need any of the supplies.  Thank you for stopping by! 

Love, Selene

0 comments: