Thursday, February 23, 2017

Stampin Up Avant Garden, Happy Birthday Wishes

Today was a super fun, long overdue family day!  We headed out to Dave and Busters with my daughter and her friend to have a little fun for the day.

I'm home and ready to share another sweet Sale-A-Bration Sample with you featuring the Avant Garden Photopolymer Stamp Set.

The measurements for this card with directions, along with a few others will be emailed to my regular customers, downline and mailing list over the weekend!  Want to get in on that email?

To sign up just put your email in the box below and confirm you want to be on my list.  It's that easy!  You can also join my private Facebook group for friends and customers at this link.  I post way more projects there, including inspiration from my team and our gatherings.



Sign up for My Email Customer Newsletter


For Email Marketing you can trust




0 comments: