Good Morning Friends!
Today I have another pretty card to share with you. This one is VERY simple, and one that my local customers will make at next week's Stamp-A-Stack Christmas card class. When you are stamping a lot of cards, it's important to have a few simple designs up your sleeve. I think this one is just beautiful!
Measurements:Base: Always Artichoke Card Stock, 8 1/2 x 5 1/2", scored and folded in half at 4 1/4"
Layer 2: Raspberry Ripple Card Stock 3 3/4" x 2 3/4"
Layer 3: Very Vanilla Card Stock 3 5/8" x 2 5/8"
This card also uses some Very Vanilla scraps and a piece of Raspberry Ripple Ribbon, measuring 10" long.
1. On the base layer, use Always artichoke ink and the palm stamp to make a background on the bottom half of your card.
2. Using Raspberry Ripple and an Always Artichoke Marker, stamp the outline of the holly berry plant on the Very Vanilla cardstock. Stamp the Seasons Greetings at the same time in Artichoke colored ink.
3. Stamp the poinsetta on a scrap paper.
4. With your Primrose petals and Certainly Celery markers, fill in the holly berries and leaves.
5. Using an aqua painter and primrose petals ink pad, quickly watercolor the poinsetta flower.
6. Add some Daffodil Delight (yellow) ink to the center of the poinsetta flower, and cut the image out.
7. use an inch of snail adhesive on either end of the Raspberry Ripple and stick it to the base layer.
8. Attach the whisper white layer to the raspberry ripple layer, then attach it to the card.
9. Add the poinsettia to the card using glue dots to adhere. Attach it so that the poinsetta breaks the frame of the panel (like in the photo).
10. Add some dazzling details to the holly berries and set the card aside to dry.
Here is a close up of the dazzling details on top of the holly.
Here is the shopping list for this card:
Ink: Always Artichoke Ink Pad, Primrose Petals Ink pad, Markers in Artichoke, raspberry ripple, primrose petals and Certainly Celery
Accessories: Dazzling Details (clear)
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Selene Kempton, Creative Coach
My Stampin' Up! Store / 25 Days of Christmas Projects!
Money Raised for Breast Cancer last month with my stamping buddies $3855 ~ Making Strides