Tuesday, November 6, 2012

11/6 Stampin' Up! Open Sleigh and Colored Glimmer Paint ~ 25 Days of Christmas Day 13

Good Morning Friends!

Day 13 of the 25 Day's of Christmas projects!  I hope that you are enjoying the projects so far.  I have to say, this is my FAVORITE card of the series so far!

In this picture, you can't see how very sparkly the ink is.  It's a mixture of 5 drops of champagne glimmer paint and 5 drops of early espresso reinker mixed together.  I just grabbed a sponge dauber and sponged the ink onto both stamps and stamped my sleigh and sentiment.

I'll be using this card at my stamp a stack's next week and I'm SURE that my stampers will LOVE this card and how quickly it goes together!

There are 3 main layers, and 3 banners.

Layers: 
Base: Very Vanilla 8 1/2 x 5 1/2", scored and folded in half at 4 1/4", this layer was also embossed with the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder
Layer 2: Early Espresso 4 1/4" square, cut with a Labels Collection Framelit die
Layer 3: Stamped very vanilla 4" square, cut with the next smaller framelit die from the Labels Collection.
The banners are a 1" and 1/2" piece of Candlight Christmas Specialty paper, both of the strips are cut down to 1 1/2" inches and glued under the layers.
The Champagne glimmer paper was also 1/2" x 1 1/2" strip.

The picture here shows the glimmer a little bit, but in real life it's awesome,  When you run your finger over it almost feels embossed because of the paint which sits on top of the smooth card stock.

Here's the shopping list for this project:
Stamps:
Ink: Espresso Reinker, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint
Paper: Champagne Glimmer Paper, Candlelight Christmas Specialty Paper, Very Vanilla Card Stock,
Accessories: Sponge Daubers, Paper Snips, Labels Collection Framelits, Framed Tulips Folder
Adhesives:  Tombo Multipurpose Adhesive

Thanks for stopping by today!
Rubbah hugs,


Selene Kempton, Creative Coach
Sr. Manager
My Stampin' Up! Store / 25 Days of Christmas Projects!
Money Raised for Breast Cancer last month with my stamping buddies $3855 ~ Making Strides




0 comments: