Wednesday, April 1, 2009

DCBD 121 ~ A sketch challenge


Well it's nice to be back to take a coffee break with the Diva's team once again! This week's challenge is a really cool sketch. I immediately thought of my new favorite retro set and thought that the little image would fit this sketch quite nicely. Do you like my linen thread tied in the bird's mouth? I thought it would make a nice little bow for the nest. :)
This is a double challenge for me. I also design for the late night stampers yahoo group and this weeks challenge is bird's of a feather. I think this fits the bill for both challenges! Too cool!
This simple design would be quick and easy to reproduce. Contact me today to see just how easy it is to make.
Would you like to play along with the diva's?? Well there is a new blog where you can play along and submit your great creations with this sketch using Mr. Linky! Check out the diva's coffee break design group here!

3 comments:

carolm said...

love the card selene!!!

want to see more hawaii.

xoxo

Ilse Vargas said...

Very nice card! Yes, the detail with the thread is nice! Greetings.

Secret Dreams And Passions said...

I just love this card... the colors just jump right off and grab ya!! WOW!! Great card!!
Denise from OHio
Phil4:13