Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fun New Projects with some FUN NEW PRODUCTS!!!

Like everyone else, I have been tightening up what I decide to purchase vs what I hold off on. When I saw the new mini catalog last month, all caution went to the wind and I was pretty bad (or good) depending how you look at it.

I purchased almost EVERY set in the new mini. Then I got the products in my hand and locked myself in the craft room for hours. Boy, I really feel like Stampin' Up has outdone themselves this time.

A girlfriend showed me how to make this box (i know there's a template online somewhere) and I just went to town! These cards are both simple and elegant. Easy to put together and I'm sure would be fun to receive.

This uses the new wagon full of fun stamp set, the polka dot background, versamark and basic grey ink.

For all of them, I used watercolor crayons and blender pens to color the images. I think I posted this before, but did you know that if you mix bashful blue and sage shadow, you get baja breeze??? This was awesome for coloring the images and getting them to exactly match the baja ribbon.

So ~ What's even better than cool new products?? How about a discount??

ALL Customers
Spend $40 on Occasions Mini Catalog products and choose any one item from the "Under $10" page in the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog for free!!

ALL APRIL Hostesses
Hold a workshop of $150 or more and choose any one item from the "Under $10" page in the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog for FREE in addition to your regular hostess benefits!!
If you would like to book your April stampin' up party with me, you can get a few friends together and have a lot of fun in the process. You may also qualify to get some of the coolest new products for free.

0 comments: