Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Raffle For Charity ~ Ronald McDonald House Charity Fundraiser October 4th

Can I just tell you that I think, I work for the best company in the world???
Ronald McDonald Houses all across the US take in families, while their children are being cared for at local area hospitals. I think of my little girl and not knowing what I would do if she needed care. I'd probably want to be there for her 24/7, but wouldnt it be awesome to have a local place to put your head down??

I sent a request to Stampin' Up! for a raffle for my event for charity and LOOK AT WHAT THEY SENT ME!..
Okay, minus the jar with candy... but all those stamping supplies are LIKE CANDY! Let me know if you are interested in participating in my RMH charity event. There are 4 ways to help.
  1. Come make them some cards with my supplies and envelopes
  2. Send me a package of cards and i'll include them in the donation
  3. Send me or bring by items on the Ronald McDonald, Boston, wish list (check out the link at the top, right hand side of my blog to get the list) and/or
  4. Purchase the ronald mcdonald set AND the coordinating punch, and I will give my income back to the charity~
This is an AWESOME opportunity to do something nice for people who do that every day!
Let me know if you would like to participate at e.selene@verizon.net or you can call my cell at 978-423-9994. Thanks so much for visiting.

0 comments: