Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Up to 50% off the Janary-June Catalog - Last Chance List!

Hello there!

Thanks for stopping by today, It's a big day!  We have TEN brand new kits meant for new stampers releasing today.  

If you're like me and you like to mark up your catalog, grab a sharpie and watch today's video replay and we can mark up our books together.  If you would like to just browse the sale, I made you a list below.  You can download the entire supply list at the bottom if you like.


You might notice that the list omits some of the bundles.  When you do the math it's less money to buy the stamp set and the framelits as separate item numbers in some cases.. So in that instance, I went in and tried to manually remove the bundles (which would be more purchased the other way).  

Please message me if I can help in any way!  Here are the links for today's sale!  Everything is while supplies last!  

Love, 

Selene

0 comments: